The DELPHI Acquisition and Preprocessing project (node 1) aims at improved data acquisition concepts as well as new preprocessing methods for land and marine seismic data.
The acquisition and preprocessing project (A&P) contains the following interrelated research topics:
▪ Interactive design package for optimum acquisition geometries, including blending and multiple scattering;
▪ Concept of dispersed source arrays (DSA’s );
▪ Deblending technology for separating overlapping shot records;
▪ Advanced source and receiver deghosting technology
▪ Reconstruction/regularization technology for handling sparse and irregular spatial sampling (interpolation beyond aliasing);
▪ Preprocessing of multi-component OBC measurements;
▪ Solving the complex near surface problem beyond statics;
▪ Robotizing seismic acquisition (special project).